domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

Esteio, Exponter - Garotas de Programa

In Porto Alegre
My life gay
I Like
I LIKE TO FUCK ALL DAY I AM A REALLY GOOD FUCKER AMD BROKE THAT ASS
I LIKE FEEL A HARD COCK IN MI HANDS AND START A HANDJOBD IT FEELS SO GOOD
STRIP, PLAY WITH MY BIG BOSY, REAL JERK, REAL PLAY, MY CREAMY AND HOP DICK, MY CUTE BALLS FULL OF CREAM.

Flexing, stripping, ass play, and stroking for you. I love sportswear such as jocks, high socks, arm bands
Mainly looking to have some fun with you, chat with you, and fulfill my obligation to satisfy you.

Kissing! Foreplay, rubbing, touching, muscles, tattoos, BEARDS, masculine men, and hairy chests. Being funny is a huge turn on. Sarcasm,

laughing at yourself, and randomness is all hot to me. Also, I have a thing for dudes smoking cigars and cigs.

Charming your pants off and being adorable :P .. Kissing, oral, flexing, tapping that ass, licking, and being submissive.

ALL you WANT, JERKING MY HARD AND FULLY DICK, SHOW YOU MY BALLS AND ALL MY HOT BODY

I LIKE TO SEE A MAN HARD AND READY TO CUM ALSO ENJOY THE BLOWJOBS

I LIKE FUCK A GOOD ASS THAT A GOOS DICK FUCK ME AND FEEL A LOT OF PLEASURE..

Dominant, athletic top here to have some fun with you, i'll make you cum hard or just listen to your forbidden thoughts. Don't hesitate, i am

very kinky and open minded. I have no tabbos and very few limits.

I like to see the change in your dick from soft to hard while you watch me, it gets me hard if you describe all the ways you will suck and get

fucked by me. Sometimes i like vanilla sex but only with the right person.

I love to entertain in front of the web in my free time and release the tension. Join me and let's make eachother feel great.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário